Our client is looking for a talented Business Analyst / Project Manager to help provide data-driven, accurate, timely and relevant information to internal and external stakeholders that increases their knowledge, informs their decision making, and assists them in driving effective actions. This role is responsible for managing client requests, project documentation, support ad hoc reporting requests, involvement in client training and UAT and supporting company´s configuration panel on client´s behalf. The role reports into the VP of the area and is based in Barcelona.
- Holds regular business discussions with the assigned Stakeholders
- Manages own time and priorities, and effectively communicates/coordinates with assigned stakeholders to ensure mutual understanding of deliverables and commitments (project plans)
- Defines and documents customer business requirements and implements approved changes via company´s configuration toolkit
- Produces, reviews and communicates required project documentation
- Produces, review, and communications ad-hoc analytics in an accurate and timely manner
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and become proficient with a variety of software applications (e.g., MySQL, Tableau, internal tools) to effectively perform functions of this role
- Demonstrates an understanding of various pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS, call activity, samples, Fingertip Formulary, SK&A, etc)
- Able to write and maintain UAT scripts and assist in testing activities.
Required skills and experiences:
- Bachelor´s degree (technical or business)
- 4+ years of work experience
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and to think beyond “outside of the box”
- Service orientation and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (advanced English is required; additional languages are valuable)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, time management skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Ability to provide hands-on leadership, and work flexible hours, some evenings and weekends as required
Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) experience strongly desired.
- Experience working as a consultant/project manager in the tech industry desirable but not required
Life Sciences familiarity and experience is beneficial but not required.
Nice to have:
- Additional European languages are a big plus
- Project Management Certification
- Location: Barcelona
- Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado