Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently building his Global Digital Hub . We are building a new team to design and build their MKT & Sales solutions and we are looking for a IT Business Analyst Marketing Product Content. As part of the evolution of GLOBE, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be contribute to design, build and maintain our M&S solutions.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst Marketing Product Content, to be part of the Marketing team, in charge of designing, delivering and supporting Marketing solutions. As first mission, he/she will be working on our eContent Publication solution, to publish product information data to our retailers (Amazon, Tesco, Carrefour...) worldwide, to our internal eCommerce site and other publication channels.
- Requirements Gathering: Get a deep understanding of the business processes / best practices / challenges / key success factors and work with stakeholders (Headquarters, Markets, Regional or Globally managed business) to gather and validate business requirements of complex solutions.
- Facilitate session for the design & build of the solution.
- Take business process level 4 as input and design the level 5 business processes (at application level)
- Design, and coordinate the functional part of an RFP (Request for Purchase) or an RFI (Request for Information)
- Liaison with the Development Team: Ensure the development team delivers the correct solution as per functional specification, test scripts and test data.
- Sustain 3rd Level: contribute to resolution of complex IM´s, RM´s and Problem tickets within the service level agreed with the markets. Take pro-active actions to resolve the root cause (not just the symptoms) thereby ensuring continuous improvement and waste reduction.
Education and experience:
- You are an experienced Design Specialist, and have a rock solid, proven business analyst track record using waterfall and / or agile methodologies with remote / virtual teams
- You have a Master or Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or Marketing & Sales.
- You communicate effectively in English with different business and technical professionals
- You have a minimum of 3 years end to end experience in large, global application design and building projects in a multinational company, with at least 2 full deployment cycles and/or 1 greenfield implementation
- You have a good understanding of end to end business process in the area of Marketing Asset Management
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital marketing world whatever that may mean over the years to come. You have experience working within an international, multi-cultural, fast changing organization
- You have analytical and technical skills to produce detailed Functional Specifications, coupled with functional experience in Marketing solutions. Certified CCBA level 2 or equivalent is a plus.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the GS1 standards and product information content. You also have experience in eCommerce, and in the content published and required related to product information on eCommerce site
- Experience & Knowledge in Digital content Publishing to eRetailers and owned channels (Websites, Direct To Consumer platforms).
Location: Barcelona Type of contract: Perm Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado