* Experienced Business Analyst or applications architect
* Knowledge gained within the Insurance or Finance Industry (not essential)
* Experience in the production of Technical and Functional design
* Experience in gathering and in managing the production of Technical and Functional Specifications against Business Requirements
* High level of English.
Datos del Puesto:
The IT Business Analyst role will primarily be to work between IT Infrastructure, Applications, Web, Systems Admin and other key areas of the organization to map the current as is technical and business processes and then use these outputs to create the to be processes.
Multinational Insurance company.
The IT Business Analyst must be able to demonstrate strong experience in the following areas:
* Business Analysis techniques such as Use Case completion, process modelling, root cause analysis, data models, process maps and traceability management
* Be able to lead requirements and specifications workshops and facilitate effective discussion
* Gather and document Business & Functional Specifications to meet business requirements
* Support in leading Vendors and 3rd Parties in documenting Technical specifications
* Document workflows and results of business analysis into the business requirements for the project
* Support technical teams in the development of estimations and plans for the delivery of business requirements by ensuring clarity in business/functional requirements
* Use tools and techniques to review and document Web delivery requirement mapping web processes and producing wireframes and validation rules for web journey development
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships
Permanent offer in a multinational insurance company.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.