Reporting to the Project Management Office Director, the primary mission of the IT Business Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
In order to carry on this mission, the Business Analyst needs to have a deep knowledge of the process of transforming needs into formal requirements and specifications of software applications, and will be the reference point for all matters related to the requirements and features of the product.
- Business Requirements Gathering and documentation.
- Clearly identify the gap between specific customer requirements (Including Change Request) and existing products features.
- Involvement both in the sales and development areas to support in terms of product features and specifications where needed against the project requirements.
- Collaborate with both external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to be able to deliver detailed and clear documentation: requirements, use cases, activity diagrams/bpm, user stories, etc.
- Contributing to product roadmaps and feature lists to be used in product, marketing, sales and pre-sales and as a high level starting point for projects implementation.
- Collaborate with the design team in defining the functionality (in terms of information flow and screen functionalities) for products, projects, prototypes.
- Defines features and requirements down to the User Story level.
- Software Engineering background;
- Experience in Business Analysis methodologies;
- Experience in Business Process Modeling methodologies;
- Experience in customer facing formal requirements elicitation and documentation techniques;
- Working knowledge of both traditional and Scrum or other Agile practices and methodologies;
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, collaborating with different areas and departments at the same time, working with delocalized teams;
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Written and spoken English at negotiation level;
- Availability to travel internationally;
- An industry recognized Business Analysis certification is a plus.
We offer: Perm contract and International working environment, opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market, great office in Barcelona center.
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado