* Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in large-scale company.
* Degree in computer science.
* Demonstrate good listening and interpersonal communication skills.
* Be entitled with professional certifications like: Microsoft MCSA Windows Server, SQL Server, Red Hat Certified System Administrator; VMware; Cisco CCNA, ITIL foundation.
* Be focuses on results delivery and capable of being both thinker & doer.
* Have significant background in international environment.
* Demonstrate tack record in project management.
* English fluent. French a strong asset. Any other european language will be desirable.
We are looking for an IT Architect for define and achieve short to mid-term target aiming at delivering best in class infrastructures to support business operations. This is made of vast experience and technical expertise to ensure proper design, build & operations of IT Services.
Detalles del cliente
Multinational Leader of the healthcare Sector
Descripción de la oferta
The chosen candidate will be report to the IT Infrastructure Director and his/her responsabilities will be:
* Collaborate with the Group Infrastructures Director to define and maintain infraestructures strategy.
* Provide guidance in infrastructure solutions design for projects led by other IT departments.
* Elaborate and propose any improvement project within responsability scope.
* Challenge infrastructure projects managed at country-level.
* Manage group Infrastructures, incidents & problems.
* Participate to newly acquired companies integration.
* Bring innovation everywhere it delivers benefits in term of costs, performance, security or manageability.
* Ensure key applications, are supported by adequate infrastructures according to SLAs.
Oferta de empleo
Good salary package
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.