Webhelp Malaga SLU is looking for a skilled IT Administrator to become a part of our team in Torrevieja Alicante office.
Our new IT need to be able to work in our international culture, customer-oriented technical mindset, have to be able to find the cause of any problems and be able to solve them also as a remote support. We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills.
• Education: Technical, IT field (telecommunications, system administration, programming)
• 1 to 5 minimum years of experience within IT support, Hardware repair, Networking or System administration (30+ workstations).
• Excellent knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• Knowledge of desktop PC hardware, server hardware, repair and diagnostic tools
• Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, DNS and DHCP services
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge of VOIP
• Languages: Spanish and English
• Working schedule flexibility, if required by business
• Providing physical/remote IT support to users, both local or global - incident management
• Following individual and IT team´s KPIs
• Training and educating users on usage of systems/applications
• Local infrastructure physical management (Security, Power, Servers, Network Equipment, workstations)
• Local purchasing and procurement
• Hardware/software management and maintenance
• Asset management
• Local security and compliance maintenance
• Outstanding working experience within team of professionals covering multi-country IT processes.
• Working with industry-leading hardware and software vendors.
• Mentored certification training opportunities in Cisco, Microsoft and ITIL certifications
• Yearly certification
If you think this sounds interesting, please apply online with an English CV.
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado