Are you an experienced IoT professional with an operational background, willing to build together with a stable team the future of pharmaceutical IoT? Are you an IIoT professional, familiar with MQTT protocols?
Wed be happy to know you!
We are now looking for a IoT Network Engineer to join permanently our client, an American-Catalan pioneer company dedicated to IoT and Big Data services to the LifeScience industry. Their top talented and passionate team provides simple products for analyzing complex industrial processes in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Its solution addresses the entire supply chain, from research and development to dispensing drugs to patients, and enables more sophisticated control over manufacturing processes, applying the most innovative and disruptive technologies.
* JOB PURPOSE: Develop and maintain Internet of Things applications.
* JOB FUNCTIONS: Using best language for the hardware device or particular operating system (Java, C++, Python and others) develop the application sending data to the cloud using IoT protocols).
* REPORTING TO: Head of Development
* DEPARTMENT: Development
* INTERACTIONS: Back End and Front End Developers; Product Manager; Data Scientists.
* EDUCATION LEVEL: University graduate.
* JOB SPECIFIC AND EXPERIENCE
Familiarity with various programming languages (Java, C++, Python, NodeJS)
Knowledge of network protocols and topics (MQTT, HTTP, TCP/IP, Proxy etc)
Development for various operating systems (Linux, Windows, Embedded devices)
* LANGUAGES: English Speak, Read & Write Proficiency
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado