* 4+ years of experience building iOS apps
* Good experience with Swift
* Strong experience using the iOS SDK and Frameworks (Core Data, Core Location, Map Kit, etc)
* Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
* Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs
* Produce highly scalable, high quality software
* Experience with REST, JSON
* Experience in leading engineering teams
* Contribute to the design, architecture and development of our products and services
* Experience in using version control systems as GIT and comfortable working with branches
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Outgoing - able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
* Creative, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
Were searching for a proactive iOS Tech Lead who is able to write reusable and clean code and that is passionate about delivering high quality iOS applications.
The company, is on a mission to build a global pop-up transport platform that will transform inter-urban travel, by intelligently using data to generate unscheduled and direct coach routes.
We´re a small young team of do-ers, finding a balance between thinking big and getting stuff done. Our team culture encourages people to be:
Ambitious - anything is possible with a can-do attitude
Empowered - make intelligent and informed decisions. Ask for forgiveness, not permission
Cheeky - don´t accept anything because ´that´s the way it´s always been´. Be cheeky and challenge the status quo
Were searching for a proactive iOS Tech Lead who is able to write reusable and clean code and that is passionate about delivering high quality iOS applications. Youll take responsibility for building Zeelos iOS native apps which will be the main channel for our customers booking process.
As a technical lead, youll be reporting to the CTO and playing a key role in the company, taking ownership of the iOS development and making important technical decisions.
* Great culture. Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped
* Flexible working hours
* 25 days holiday a year
* No one should work on their birthday, you can take that day off as well
* Zeelo team socials every couple of weeks
* Commitments to training and development opportunities every quarter - just ask for what you need and we´ll do our best to make it happen
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.