We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our passionate developers team in Madrid.
As a experienced iOS Developer you are responsible for creating and managing our core business application. You work in a project team together with other developers and members of the team (Business, Design, Marketing, Developer).
The company is an startup that challenges the status quo by offering its customers a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances.
Its service is associated with banking and the financial system
The company makes innovation and boldness compatible with transparency and security, using the cutting-edge technology, selected third parties and regulated institutions.
Your role will be to both, take part in the development process and keep a project overview. Furthermore, when necessary, you raise red flags and coach other team members on finding the right technical solutions.
• At least 5 years of development experience, including at least 3 years building apps for iOS
• Excellent coding skills in Swift, demonstrated by the projects you´ve done so far
• Deep understanding of the iOS user´s perspective
• Ability to architect an app from start to finish
• Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
• Good English language and communication skills
• “Can get things done” attitude, creative, naturally collaborative team-player;
• Open-minded and solutions-oriented.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 33.000€ - 36.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: • Real possibilities for career development.
- Info Otras Provincias: Barcelona , Gipuzkoa y Sevilla
- Info Otros Países: Reino Unido