Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
• Broad technical knowledge
• Broad knowledge of Data Privacy and PII regulation standards
• Strong knowledge of compliance and internal audit processes for ISIT (ISMS 27001, Risk Management, SOP documentation and Quality Management Systems)
• Experience as main point of contact for internal and external audits of software development and deployment processes (e.g CMMI, ISO-9001:2008/2015)
• Involved and experience in both operational (ITIL) processes as well as software development methodologies (waterfall and Agile)
• Strong knowledge and experience identifying both technical and business risks as well as providing realistic and needed preventive and corrective actions
• Team working attitude including demonstrated ability to work with virtual teams/multicultural stakeholder management.
• Experience and broad technical knowledge in Digital Marketing ecosystem
• Experience in certifying and compliance of Cloud Solutions for regulated industries
Our client, multinational leader in the consumer sector, is looking for a Internal IT Compliance Auditor for its Global SW Factory located in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Solution Lead and the Head of Digital Media as Technical Processes Specialist you will be part of the two departments and will be on charge of work with Functional Owners of the solutions to follow needed processes of compliance and security standards (Cloud Compliance, ISMS, ISO-27001, Data Privacy & PII) for the wide and diverse range of Cloud solutions deployed for Company Markets or even across the portfolio of a service vertical.
• Providing expertise and consulting to all projects within our delivery function about compliance and internal audit and mitigating risks (ISO 27001, ISMS, Cloud Compliance, Data Privacy/PII)
• Contribute to solution architecture documents at high quality standards, supporting the Solutions Architects and team End to End Architects
• Keeps track of preventive and corrective actions and highlights possible mitigation strategies as well as gets solution commitments from techical stakeholders or agreements on risks exposure by needed business strakeholders to get needed compliance certification and pass project gates
• Works in a bimodal project methodology both NPDI and SCRUM team and provides needed feedback when prioritizing risks and actions to work on. Provides needed feedback on which deliverables have higher risk to ensure proper delivery plan
• Owns and controls needed solutions documentation and participates in internal and/or external audiences on demand to represent compliance status and risks action plans
• Researching and proposing needed changes to optimize the current processes and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and existing market best practices
Direct permanent contract with our client. Good salary and work conditions.