As an Innovative Software Engineer you will help build the architecture that drives our
business. You will design and implement scalable systems that can handle 60K events per
second, that’s serves more than 120TB of content monthly to users.
You will work closely with awesome developers and data scientists to make fonYou’s
platforms the best in the industry. Integrated into the fonYou Labs, you will interact with the
different areas within fonYou to identify the best technical solutions adapted to the needs
and requirements of each project.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with which you will develop innovative solutions
that fonYou implements for telecommunications operators around the world.
fonYou Labs most innovative technologies and methodology:
- Agile methodologies and Scrum oriented team
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning processes and solutions
- Data analysis and big data cloud pipelines in collaboration with our Data Scientist
- Java developments (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Maven, Hinernate, ...)
- Multi-language developments (Go, Kotlin, NodeJS, Lua, Python, ...)
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Datastore, Dataproc, ...)
- Design and deploying microservices in container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and devops oriented developments
- Robust and scalable Cloud computing architectures, integrating most innovative GCP
- Enthusiastic and passionate about embracing technology innovation in an
ever-changing industry and solve new challenges.
- Pro-active and self-learning attitude
- Excellent teammate, with a passion for working with others and who works with
integrity to succeed in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
- Problem-solving abilities and creative thinking
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies
- First certificate or similar English skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with Java
- Knowledge in OO (Object-oriented) and functional languages is a plus (Go, Kotlin,
Node JS, C#, Lua, Phyton, …)
- Experience working with SQL and/or NO-SQL databases
- Passionate of Cloud technologies (experience in AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus)
- Knowledge in Linux, virtualization and containers will be valued
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Teletrabajo, Plan de Retribución Flexible