Keysight Technologies is market leader in electronic test & measurement products and applications. Through our 75 years history as Hewlett-Packard and Agilent Technologies, we have innovated through new business expansion.
Job Description - 5G RF DAS R&D Engineer - SW
Keysight provides 5G test solutions to the wireless industry, serving customer workflow from early design through manufacturing test. We are focused on developing innovative solutions that solve our customers´ biggest challenges, helping them deliver programs on schedule and to accelerate new 5G services to market.
The RF DAS R&D Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, integration and validation of Radiofrequency test cases for 5G wireless communication standards.
More specifically, the applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing RF test scripts for 5G wireless communications RF device acceptance standards. (60%)
- Integrating, verifying and validating RF test scripts for 5G wireless communications RF device acceptance standards. (10%)
- Implementing and verifying RF measurements controlling different electronic measurement equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators and Network Emulators. (10%)
- Collaborate in the architecture and requirements definition of RF testing solution designs for wireless communication standards. (5%)
- Drive resolution of technical issues with cross-functional teams. Escalate issues in an appropriate and timely manner. Apply advanced problem solving to complex RF measurement problems. (15%)
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience.
- excellent understanding of RF test platforms.
- excellent knowledge of the challenges associated with the development/design of RF test cases for wireless communications.
- knowledge of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced or 5GNR technologies.
- knowledge of the configuration and control of test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, etc.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with revision control systems such as bitbucket, git or TFS.
- Experience with tasks/issues management systems such as WIT or JIRA.
- Bachelors, Master University Degree or equivalent in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: Postgrado EEES (Máster)
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Medical Insurance, Pension, Lunch Ticket