Perfil del Candidato:
·Requirement analysis and feasibility studies for new network services to be deployed.
·Development of new network services.
· Technical documentation elaboration.
· Collaboration with different areas and departments in the case of new services developments and/or issued RFPs.
· Consultancy for problems and/or upgrades and/or new configurations. Level 3 network support at service engineering level.
· Technical agreements development with customers and third parties.
· Integration and maintenance of network services.
· Development of generic templates for services configuration.
· Provide Technical trainings to other departments within the organization.
Knowledge and Skills
- Juniper, CISCO and other vendors´ technologies
- MPLS networks
- CCNP/CCIE level
- TCP/IP, VPN, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, LDP, RSVP, IS-IS, IPSEC
- English level: fluent
Datos del Puesto:
Altran has been providing services for around thirty years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railway, Finance, Healthcare and Telecoms sectors. Covering every stage of project development from strategic planning through to manufacturing, Altran´s offers capitalise on the Group´s technological knowhow in four key areas: Product Lifecycle Management, Mechanical Engineering, Embedded and Critical Systems, and Information Systems.
An international group, Altran operates in sixteen countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. As a strategic partner, Altran offers its customers global project support while guaranteeing a consistent level of service. In order to offer specific support to dedicated local markets, Altran has chosen to keep a local dimension in order to better serve specific dedicated markets.
Design and develop services over a global IPX network.
These services may include:
- National or international voice transit
- 2G and 3G voice , data roaming and signaling data
- High definition voice
- HD Video calling or conferencing,
- LTE signaling, voice and data roaming