Webpac is a dynamic, fast growing company, providing high quality, appealing and innovative digital solutions to the packaging industry and consumer brands.
Webpac is offering an exciting opportunity for an Information Technology and Information Systems Manager to become part of our diverse and dyanamic team!
The successful candidate will be managing all aspects of Information Technology throughout the business including its local networks and live server environments. Webpac are looking for someone to help us gain ISO27001. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of Windows Servers, Synology Servers, networks, backups, .NET, TCP/IP/HTTPS/FTP, Firewalls, Web Servers, ISO 27001.
- Management of Local Area Networks, Hardware, Routers, Local Servers, Laptops/Desktops, Servers, WiFi.
- Management of software licenses (Adobe, Autodesk, Office, SQL Server, etc.).
- Management of live and development server environments (Verizon data center rack).
- Up-time. Backups/Restore. Support (Internal and External).
- Client Data Protection. GDPR.
- Penetration testing. Security. Audits.
- ISO 27001 Implementation.
- Management of the IS team
Why work at Webpac?
You´ll have the chance to work with exciting customers from all over the world on challenging projects that are digitizing entire industries and changing the way business is done. Enjoy a dynamic environment full of driven individuals that are experts in their field.
You´ll become part of a diverse and international team of 14 nationalities based in the center of Madrid! Enjoy a multitude of social events and have some fun during your lunchtime by playing a game of table football or Playstation 4!
In return we offer you a competitive benefit package including:
Long-term employee benefits.
We encourage training and offer a chance for career development in a growing, proactive, learning environment.
If you feel you could contribute in this stimulating environment, please respond to this advert. We will be delighted to hear about you!
Salary 36.000€ - 40.000€ per experience and value
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Personas a cargo: 1
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 36.000€ - 42.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Bonus scheme, flexi time, social events, etc.