The Identity and Access Engineer (and MIM Specialist) is responsible for the daily maintenance and upkeep of our primary identity management synchronization engine, Microsoft Identity Manager. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of provisioning and automation-related MIM services across globally. The candidate assures that access to critical customer, employee and business information is limited to those with a specific business need to know. This individual works closely with business management and IT to understand who is authorized to access information assets and perform critical business and IT functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and functional solutions to team members who will collaborate to develop, implement, maintain and improve Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) solutions and design.
- Provides expert technical MIM support on complex system and application performance issues.
- Validate MIM business rules and requirements with IT and business partners
- Provide technical documentation and system flow charts for FIM/MIM Solutions based on an understanding of the business or functional requirements and technical infrastructure
- Perform daily identity management asks associated to the general upkeep and enhancement of MIM leveraging knowledge of AD, LDS, SQL, and other custom tools.
- Assist in further defining the technical approach and roadmap to further evolve our MIM platform.
- Assist in the management of the authorization concepts within company environments
- Performs user account setup, change and deletion and assigns authorization roles based to pre-approved requests
- Supports access reviews and compliance audits conducted by Internal Audit or 3rd parties
- Plans and helps oversee the integration of new IAM technologies in close alignment with security architects.
- Maintains and expands expertise in best practices for IAM operations, compliance management, fraud prevention and detection.
- Develops and maintains operational metrics and their communication to Management
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 3+ years proven track record of providing identity and access management related support utilizing, maintaining and enhancing Microsoft Identity Manager within enterprise environments
- Exposure to a multi-cultural and multi-language work environment
- Previous experience in the design, engineering, administration, configuration, maintenance, and optimization of MIM/FIM-based IdM solutions.
- C# programming experience desirable
- Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (Azure AD Connect)
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
- Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory environments (e.g. eDirectory, Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Experience managing Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Exposure to IT Compliance requirements and Audit support
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage expectations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Familiarity with project management lifecycle
- Fluent English skills
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado