As a Helpdesk Specialist you will be tasked with ensuring that we offer the best possible service to our teams. Your goal will be to help team members and final users finding and solving technical issues. If you are an IT guru and have good hand supporting colleagues requests, offering them outstanding assistance, we are looking for you to join our IT Support team.
· Help team members and final users finding and solving IT issues.
· Define software and hardware across the organization.
· Decrease costs in terms of efficiency.
· Detect and report bugs, having always an open mind to propose new improvements.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
· Walk customer through problem-solving process.
· Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
· Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
· Develop scripts features to automate tasks and improve operations.
Requirements and Skills:
· Bachelor´s degree is a plus.
· 3-5 years of related working experience.
· Demonstrable experience administering hundreds to thousands users in Google Suite applications.
· Experience setting up and administering a ticketing system.
· Experience setting up and administering a remote administration tool for work equipment.
· Experience working in security-first environments.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
· Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
· Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
· Spanish and English required.
What we offer:
· The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
· A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
· A competitive salary.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado