Our company offers the first multi-device, multi-sport and mobile-first 360º operating system for sports, connecting under a new business ecosystem all stakeholders involved in the common pursuit of a sporting experience. Our projection is international, and we have world class clients.
We are looking for a great hardware & software developer who is passionate about building excellent user experiences to help us connect the universe through sports.
But most important, we love good code and good technology knowledge. And what does this mean?
that we write clean code in C, C++, Kotlin or Swift
that we use the latest technologies (Bluetooth, Sensors)
that our developers and our QAs are part of the same team
that we learn from our colleagues
that we work on an agile environment
that we enjoy the product we build
that we have a talented and fun team
Do you have a higher grade, degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or similar?
Do you have more than at least one year of experience programming for hardware devices?
Do you have very good knowledge of C, C++ and wireless technologies?
Do you enjoy working as a team and love challenges?
Jump into our startup and show us what you can do!
• Produce fully functional sensor networks and develop their software
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Work closely with the design and business teams to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Excellent place to work in the city center of Madrid
20.000€ - 28.000€ based on profile
Being part of a talented, multicultural, dynamic and funny team
Flexible working hours
Training / Meetups / Events
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 21.000€ - 27.000 € Bruto/año