Perfil del Candidato:
• Programmer Java platform with 3 - 5 years experience
• Previous professional experience in the following frameworks and libraries: Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JavaServer Pages, jQuery
• Previous professional experience with automation tools for building: Maven, Ant, Gradle
• Previous professional experience with automation tools testing: JUnit, EasyMock, JMockit, Selenium
• Previous professional experience in the following frameworks and libraries: JavaServer Faces, Oracle ADF, angularjs, React
• Previous professional experience with tools Quality Review: SonarQube, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs, ESLint
• Previous professional experience configuring and operating environments with Jenkins continuous integration
• Knowledge Platform as user lifecycle management as Atlassian Jira, Rational Team Concert or Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Previous professional experience working as early Agile / Lean
Datos del Puesto:
Coritel is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Coritel is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Coritel, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you´ll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
If you´re looking for new and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you. We are looking for a JAVA Programmer.
Main tasks to be developed:
• Tasks Java programming platform
• Conducting detailed technical documentation developed components
• Performing automatic unit testing both developed as integrated components
• Support for installation, configuration, acceptance testing and commissioning production of components developed
• Teamwork collaborative waterfall under both models like Agile / Lean