Our client, one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Global Platform Manager (Adobe Campaign) to join the new Delivery Unit Service Center based in Barcelona.
The Global Platform Manager will manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of the marketing campaigns. He/she will turn the multichannel campaign and content as defined and delivered in the Campaign Playbook into a series of workflows and deliveries, will make sure that of your work is thoroughly tested across the BI digital engagement environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that Campaigns are built and measured according to at least the global standards
- Ensure that the workflows and deliveries you build serve the business needs as defined in the Playbook
- Ensure that the platform analysts get the correct data for their reporting and analytics
- Ensure that documentation provided by the Global Campaign Manager is according to standards
- Ensure high end to end quality of campaigns, including measurement
We are looking for someone with Bachelor degree in business administration. Demonstrated experience in: (Adobe) Campaign (2-3 years of experience), Microsoft office suite, Adobe Data Workbench or other BIG Data environments, HTML ( 2 years of experience) is required. Strong project management skills, creative thinker, quick learner, open changes. Fluency in oral and written English is mandatory.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are willing to join a new Global Project, please send me your updated cv in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado