Our client, one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Global Platform and Process Analyst to join the new Delivery Unit Service Center based in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for running, interpreting and communicating to relevant stakeholders the usage of any of the GTM global platforms and level of effectiveness of the processes supported by a global Platform and the delivery unit.
The main responsibilities are:
- Process Reporting & Analytics
- Monitor & assess the adherence to standard process execution
- Platform Reporting & Analytics
- Measure & propose changes to improve data quality & data quality standards, coordinate the implementation.
- Coordinate periodic data cleansing initiatives
- Delivery Unit Performance
- OLA tracking and reporting
We are looking for someone with Bachelor´s Degree in Information Management, IT or equivalent work experience required or Bachelor in Statistics or beta study with at least 5 years work experience in data management and governance. You must have demonstrated expertise in Business (Process) Analysis and Business Impact assessment. Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, Spotfire, Tableau, Oracle. Ability to negotiate and influence across a matrix & cross-functional organization is necessary. Fluency in oral and written English; further language skills would be an asset. Strong collaboration, communication and mediation skills as well as strong client orientation is required.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are willing to join a new Global Project, please send me your updated cv in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado