Our client, one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Global Platform Analyst (Adobe) to join the new Delivery Unit Service Center based in Barcelona.
The Global Platform Analyst will manage the tracking and (impact) measurement of marketing campaigns built by the Delivery Unit. Makes sure that the measurement plan in the Campaign Playbook is clear and executable. Makes sure that the digital content provided is properly tagged so that content level analysis are possible.
The Global Platform Analyst will work closely with the Global Platform Managers to make sure all reporting and measurement goals are achievable trough the technical set-up of a campaign.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that Campaigns measured according to at least the global standards
- Ensure that the Campaign dashboards you build serve the business needs as defined in the Playbook
- Ensure that the platform manager gets the correct data in th right shape and tested before go live
- Ensure that documentation provided by the Glbal Campaign Manager is according to standards
- Ensure follow-up segments are defined and delivered on time.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor degree in business administration. Demonstrated experience in: (Adobe) DataWorkbench (2-3 years of experience), Microsoft office suite, Adobe Data Workbench or other BIG Data environments, Dashboarding tools like Spotfire/Tableau/Qlikview ( 2-3 years of experience) is required. Fluency in oral and written English is mandatory.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are willing to join a new Global Project, please send me your updated cv in English!
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado