Our client, a global chemical company from Switzerland, is looking for a Global IT Security Manager for their Gerona offices. The mission of the role is to create value for the company defining and developing the Data security strategy for the group, implementing the solutions based on the roadmap agreed based on the security priorities of the group.
The Global IT Security Manager´s first objective is to assess which is the security reality of the group and define a Strategy and roadmap based on the assessment and the real needs. The second objective is to develop Security policies and procedures and implement the best possible solutions for each of the areas detected during the assessment phase. That means knowing very well which are the options that the market offers us and the implications for the business. In that sense, the Security Manager will lead these implementations and coordinate
the external vendors when required. The third objective is to lead the service, which implies running periodic Security audits to check the group status and possible new threats or legal needs, monitor the main solutions
applied to adjust them, solve security incidences, be aware of new legal requirements (as the GDPR or any other law that could appear) and continuously communicate the employees to extend the importance and criticality of the topic.
This profile will have eduaction in:
- IT study (Technological Bachelor).
- Security specialization would be desirable.
- PMO Methodologies (PMO, agile deployment¡).
The candidate should have experience of:
- Multiple years working in security environments (data security companies, global consultancy firms - Big five- security area).
- Multiple years (min. 2-4 years) of experience leading the security area in Industrial companies.
- Experience in multicultural environment and matrix organisation.
- Deep Knowledge of the IT Security policies, procedures and protocols that should be defined to orchestrate the group.
- Security technologies expertise to monitor, control and anticipate threats.
- Familiar with the main IT areas (Network, infrastructures, applications and business processes) to provide his/her point of view when tackling new projects.
- Project and vendor Management experience.
- High English level.
- Availability to ravel to company´s sites as required.
We are also thinking in a candidate with good communication and collaboration skills. This person will interact with other IT colleagues and BU´s/FA´s areas, very good empathy and open-minded attitude is mandatory. Good leadership skills but also being a good Team Player to be able to lead complex projects but also have a more hands on role on other initiatives. Well structured and organized, good communication skills; excellent team player and strong influencing and negotiating skills.
Competitive salary based on experience, social benefits and career path. International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado