Our client, one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Global Data Quality and Integration Steward to join the new Delivery Unit Service Center based in Barcelona.
Global Data Quality and Integration Steward supports the GTM Capabilities in achieving Data Excellence and will participate in data management & integration projects and services that enable best-in-class Customer Engagement processes.
Global Data Quality and Integration Steward is primarily accountable for:
- Assessment of the quality of data in the systems used by the GTM capabilities
- Assessment of compliance risks regarding the processing and use of data across the GTM capabilities and across the ROPU´s
- Establishing business rules for measuring the quality of data elements and datasets according to defined data quality standards.
- Championing Data Stewardship across the global Commercial organization (train local data stewards, lead by example)
- Execution of data cleansing activities and data quality improvement projects
- Engaging local business for requirements on new data sets that need to be onboarded or integrated
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process Data Quality Assessment
- Data Cleansing & Quality Improvement
- Process Assessment of compliance risks
- Data Demand process
- Data Access
- Championing Data Stewardship
We are looking for someone with Bachelor´s Degree in Information Management, IT or equivalent work experience with at least 5 years progressive work experience data management, data quality and governance. Demonstrated expertise in data and technology management relevant to data management & integration is required. Demonstrated expertise in data quality profiling and establishing & monitoring data quality is necessary. Knowledge & experience with defining and measuring the quality of data elements and datasets (data profiling), using methods like SQL / R with RegEx or defining rules for a Data Quality platform like Informatica or SAP Information Steward. Demonstrated expertise in data governance & compliance, including information / content life-cycle management, release management and anonymizing / pseudomyzing datasets. Ability to negotiate and influence across a matrix & cross-functional organization, engaging both business and IT is necessary. Fluency in oral and written English; further language skills would be an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are willing to join a new Global Project, please send me your updated cv in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado