Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently building his Global Digital Hub in Barcelona. We are building a new team to design and build their M&S solutions in Barcelona and we are looking for a Salesforce Functional Analyst.
As part of the evolution of worldwide BU, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be contribute to design, build and maintain our M&S solutions. We are looking for an IT Functional Analyst for our Medical Field Force team who will be responsible of designing, delivering and supporting functional and sustain projects.
- Requirements Gathering: Get a deep understanding of the business processes / best practices / challenges / key success factors and work with stakeholders (Headquarters, Markets, Regional or Globally managed business) to gather and validate business requirements of complex solutions. Advise on best possible option to respond to business requirements. Make decisions, provide recommendations and resolve conflict raised by the project team or stakeholders to drive solutions in the correct direction.
- Lead functional requirement workshops. Facilitate session for the design & build of the solution.
- Produce Functional Specifications / use cases / test scripts / test data on complex solutions and prototype where required: Translate the needs of the business into clear functional specifications from which a solution can be developed. Prototype where required to demonstrate different options to the business, and ensure the correct solution.
- Design, assess, and coordinate the functional part of an RFP (Request for Purchase) or an RFI (Request for Information)
- Help guide future direction: Active participation in strategy definition for the area of responsibility, this includes integrating GLOBE strategy and broader business context. Liaise with and involve teams outside of own area where required.
- May involve leading a network or group of specialists / experts in a given area.
- Support the on-boarding and training of new team members
- Ability to work with a SCRUM methodology.
Education and experience:
- You are an experienced Functional Analyst / Business Analyst who loves complex situations, and have a rock solid, proven business analyst track record using waterfall and / or agile methodologies with remote teams.
- You have a Master or Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or Marketing & Sales.
- You communicate effectively in English both in writing and speaking with all levels of business and technical professionals
- You have a minimum of 5 years end to end experience in large, global application design and building projects in a multinational company, with at least 4 full deployment cycles and/or 2 greenfield implementation
- You have a very good understanding of end to end business process in the area of life science industry
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital marketing world whatever that may mean over the years to come. You have experience working within an international, multi-cultural, fast changing organization
- You have analytical and technical skills to produce detailed Functional Specifications, coupled with functional experience in CRM solutions (Salesforce, Veeva).
- Certified CBAP level 3 or equivalent is a plus.
Location: Barcelona Type of contract: Perm Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 48.000€ - 54.000 € Bruto/año