We are seeking a Full Stack Programmer for a permanent, office-based position.
If you are looking to make an impact in a growing company and help its growth, this is the place to be.
OXON Epidemiology is a rapidly expanding international CRO in need of a Programmer to help their growth. In OXON you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be innovative and make an impact.
• Computer engineering degree.
• At least 2 years of professional experience.
• The candidate will be required to design, develop, upgrade, test, deploy, maintain and enhance the implemented applications. Additionally, as part of the assigned responsibilities, the successful applicant will be required to perform some IT systems support tasks when needed.
• Proficiency in Microsoft framework .NET, HTML5 and CSS
• Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory environments is an asset.
• Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
• Knowledge of application and test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, etc. is valued.
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Communication skills – able to write business correspondence effectively, present information verbally one-on-one or groups setting and respond to questions from managers.
• Good English level written and spoken is an asset.
• Able to work independently and as a team member in a dynamic work environment.
• Able to analyse and solve problems with a variety of variables in complex situations
• Able to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and products.
• Able to research new tools and techniques.
• Able to operate under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
• Full-time permanent contract
• A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
• Bonus scheme
• Flexible timetable
• Ability to work partly from home
• Opportunities for career development
OXON is a full service global scientific/operational service provider specialising in multi-country field, database and hybrid observational studies for safety, market access/HEOR and drug development. We are a preferred provider for several top-20 pharma companies. With offices in London and Madrid, OXON applies world-class epidemiological and operational experience and innovative technologies to help clients worldwide obtain high-quality real-world data for improving patient and public health.
We pride ourselves on advancing the science of epidemiology; we have a strong reputation and publication record in observational studies. OXON staff are full co-authors of (x7) Lancets and (x1) JAMA and x4 BMJs among many other journal publications, we are contributors to ICPE and ISPOR and our senior clinical epidemiologist is an Honorary Associate Professor, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado