We are a Madrid based company, providing worldwide services on digital trust, e-identity & e-signatures. Our purpose is making online transactions safe, trustworthy, and accountable. Even more than it´s real-life (TM) counterpart.
Currently, we are seeking passionate Full-Stack Developers for our team, where they will help us build the best stuff for our customers. We are mainly looking for .Net/Mono developers. However, what we are really looking for is talent, so we don´t mind evaluating candidates new to .Net, but with great abilities on other object-oriented languages.
What we offer (besides money & benefits ;)):
· Create new stuff: Bored of working with this legacy enterprise apps based on grandpa´s technology? As a growing company we are always designing brand new solutions and creating products/applications from scratch.. and you can be part of it too.
· Work using innovative tools & technologies: Create with us the best application using the topnotch technology like Azure, Amazon AWS, MongoDB, Mono, Redis, RabbitMQ, Salt, Vagrant...
· Learn about Information Security: This company is about computer security, electronic signature, PKIs, ethical hacking, compliance, etc. Interested? come and learn with us!
· Company/Team Culture: Here you won´t find people warming his seat until 7 o´clock, nor will you have to deal with unmotivated coworkers, or nonsense bureaucracy for every task.. We do favor small, agile and focused teams, composed of friendly people, with a great (geek) sense of humor, looking for challenges.
· Location! Location! Location!.. Our office is located at Madrid´s Plaza de España, which provides convenient access and also helps our team share a personal life outside of works, such as eating lunch together or going after hours.
What you´ll need:
· Proven experience with Object Oriented programming languages like .Net or Java.
· Familiarity with common programming best patterns & practices, like unit/automated testing, agile or similar workflows, continuous delivery, devops, etc.
· Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about programming and the ability to transfer this enthusiasm to the role with energy and self motivation.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work. Applying high standards of performance for oneself.
· Ability to organize & manage multiple priorities, demonstrating flexibility in day-to-day work.
· Establishes effective working relationship with teammates. Values clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
· Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
Other things we get excited about, which may be of value:
· Familiarity with cloud computing environments like Amazon, Azure, etc.
· Experience with distributed systems, related software & protocols, like rabbitmq, redis, etcd, raft, etc.
· English, Portuguese or alternate second language.
· Bachelor´s degree in a related field (design, computer science) or significant equivalent experience.
- Idioma: Español (Alto) | Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado Medio
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 27.000€ - 39.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Horario Flexible, Objetivos, Seguro, Movil...
- Info Otras Provincias: Guadalajara , Segovia y Toledo