5 years + experience in software development.
- Passion for frontend web development, web optimisation, standards compliant code
using grunt, less
- Hands on experience in web back-end software development using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) architecture and latest tools
- Experience in OOP, MVC pattern/frameworks, injection patterns, etc.
- Experience building web services and APIs, using various languages, including PHP and Node.js
- A natural inclination to all things agile; think Scrum, TDD, CD with Jenkins & Capistrano
- Deep understanding of deployment/operations knowledge on Linux and/or Windows
- Ideally have architecture /API experience: SOA, SOLID and HTTP done right
- Enjoy working in tandem with business stakeholders to deliver great products
- Be able to make pragmatic and intelligent design decision under tight deadlines
- Experienced in the full software project life cycle
We are Hiring a Full Stack Developer to join a Fintech Company.
They are transforming the financial services market by offering small, short term loans online with more speed, convenience and flexibility than banks and other websites. Their mission is to provide consumers with instant money, whenever and however they need it, and we have already processed several million loans since launching in 2007.
They are a vibrant and ambitious company, backed by some of the world´s leading investors, and they are always looking for the next star to join our team of smart, hard-working and friendly people. They were recently voted as one of The Sunday Times Best 100 Small companies to work for.
Young company which breathes the spirit of startup. It has its offices in Castelldefels near Barcelona and with good communications. We are now looking for an IT developer for our Spanish business.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
A software developer that will develop world class software in a fast paced environment while adhering to software craftsmanship values. A developer passionate about software and technology with demonstrable experience in with frontend and backend development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extend and maintain existing and new software systems
- Work with the business to understand and implement complex requirements, which include the design and development of high performance back-end software to automate business processes
- Perform several integrations with third party providers (including banks, credit bureaus and payment service providers)
- Planning, estimating, and continuously improving code quality, system design and process.
- Take ownership of the work assigned, and develop, test, debug, deploy and support.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Keeping a constant eye on changing industry ideas and practices, and monitoring emerging technologies
- Work with geographically distributed teams
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 33.000€ - 45.000 € Bruto/año