At Capdesk we aim to modernise the way companies and investors manage their equity and communication. We’re one of the most promising FinTech startups in Europe. We’ve successfully built and commercialised our product and our funding outlook is great. We’re looking for a solid front-end developer who can join our team and help take us to the next level.
We´re 11 employees with offices in London and Copenhagen. Our founders are two senior software engineers and two passionate finance guys. You´d be part of product development in trendy Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
We have an ambition to turn our shareholding platform into a world-class product and we need your skills to get there. Initially, your job will be to act as a technical partner for our designer. Your understanding of web technologies will help us translate our designs into smooth, seductive experiences.
Beyond that, your responsibilities will depend entirely on your seniority and interests. Both junior and senior candidates are encouraged to apply. When we find the right person, we’ll adapt our workflow accordingly.
If you’re a junior, you’ll get all the exciting challenges and opportunities of a startup with plenty of room to learn and grow. If you’re a senior, this could be a great chance to have some impact and help shape the future of an amazing product. Earn our trust and you’ll get the kind of freedom and ownership that’s only possible at companies this size.
– Perform crossbrowser testing and bug squashing on desktop and mobile. We support modern browsers which means less headaches for you. Our releases tend to be pretty bug-free.
– Build and test emails. We use a framework to make this as efficient as possible.
– Document and maintain an orderly component library.
– Stay on top of the latest front-end techniques and help us adopt them as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
– You’ve worked on a web app and understand how important it is to build a well-structured system that can grow and avoid future headaches.
– Responsive and mobile-first are second nature to you.
– You know what OOCSS, BEM, ITCSS are about.
– You’re comfortable with Git.
– You speak and write English fluently.
– You’re familiar with Angular.
– You know about SEO and microdata.
– You’ve built a WordPress site before or have experience with other similar CMS.
What We Offer
– Competitive compensation.
– Participation in a fast growing - and proven - international startup.
– A young and informal work environment.
– Being part of an experienced team of software developers.
– A comfortable office in a great location.
– Nice lunch, good coffee and a well-stocked fridge.
– A gateway into the startup community in Stockholm, London and Copenhagen.
Get in Touch
What we hope to see in your application:
– An up-to-date CV.
– A few paragraphs about yourself and why you think you fit the position. Please be as specific as possible.
– Some code samples. If you send collaborative projects, please detail exactly which parts you were personally responsible for. Hobby projects are fine if they prove something about your skills.
– Any interesting references. We wouldn’t mind talking to some people you’ve worked with in the past.
If you get invited for an interview, we’ll show you the actual application code you would be working with.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Otra Formación Tecnológica
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otros Países: Dinamarca