Perfil del Candidato:
The candidate will must have:
* University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar.
* Minimum 2 year experience.
* Web Programming Skills.
* Cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI).
* Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API´s.
* Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts).
* Git workflow.
* Good communication skills and a good team player.
* Candidate must be willing to teach and to learn.
* Strong understanding of responsive development.
* Ability to write clean, organized, and reusable code.
* Willingness and passionate about learning new web technologies.
* Nodejs, C#.
* ECMAScript 6.
* Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design.
* Test-driven development and knowledge of testing frameworks (Selenium, mocha).
* English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English).
* Spanish fluency.
Datos del Puesto:
As an extremely focused and passionate individual, you will be part of our R&D department for supporting the existing product and be involved in the new developments. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in developing for Web environments and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
Whisbi is a global omnichannel SaaS innovator that was built to help companies sell more & better focusing on real-time customer engagement, and every day thousands of people use our products to shop online.
The Developers main responsibility is to develop new web applications as well as maintaining and enhancing existing ones, in order to turn requirements into working software delivering high quality solutions. The Full Stack Developer should also possess non-technical abilities such as communication skills, critical thinking, ability to conceptualise a design, and passion for collaboration. This is a great opportunity to blend your creative and technical skills, and participate in a high-growth company with an incredible culture.
* Carrier Path
* Social Benefits
* Good Salary
* Good working environment
* There is plenty of daily fresh organic fruit and drinks (as coffee and tea) waiting for you on the kitchen, half-day Fridays, and more!