We are looking for a full stack developer who must be familiar with the entire stack and know how to make life easier for those around them.
• Server, Network and Hosting Environment.
• Data Modelling.
• Business Logic.
• API layer/Action Layer /MVC.
• User Interface.
• User Experience.
• User and Business approach.
• Understanding what can break and why, taking no resource for granted.
• Appropriate use of the filing system, cloud storage, network resources.
• Understanding of data redundancy and availability is necessary.
• Knowledge and experience in multi-threading and race conditions.
• Experience working side by side with DevOps.
• Experience in data modelling responses, reasonability and understanding of non-relational data stores.
• Large experience in business logic and frameworks.
• Demonstrated experience working with API layer/ Action Layer/ MVC.
• Ability to write clear, consistent and simple to use interfaces.
• Able to create readable layout and implement a good visual design.
• Willing to step back and look at a process to make it simple and effective.
• Open mind to write useful error messages that could seem irrelevant for developers.
• Willing to embrace what is going on in the field when the customer uses the software, as well as the business approach.
Valued Abilities and Skills
• Solid objective-oriented skills are needed.
• Ability to write quality unit tests.
• Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building an application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it on scale.
• Ability to work in multiple languages, platforms, and even industries.
• Awareness of security concerns is important, as each layer presents its own possible vulnerabilities.
• Understanding of the entire spectrum.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona, León, Madrid, Palencia y Salamanca