Full Stack Developer/Designer
We are looking for an outstanding, self-motivated and multidisciplinary Full Stack Developer/Designer to be responsible for developing innovative Web-based tools, with good webpage design abilities and experience. The Full Stack Developer will apply their expertise in web programming and writing clean, efficient and semantic code, for design and maintenance of web pages, email campaigns and web applications.
The successful candidate has the ability to effectively articulate ideas and concepts, to be creative, accurate, and productive while balancing projects and deadlines, has the ability to work independently, and can seamlessly perform a variety of tasks with consistent high-quality results.
- Design, and develop websites and their functionality, ensuring strong optimization and best practices.
- Create email newsletters campaigns based on different projects guidelines.
- Edit and manipulate web images and graphics.
- Develop technical solutions for streamline daily production tasks, modernize internal processes, and improve user experience.
- Collaborate with our Project Managers Team and translate their needs into functional strategies developing solutions.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve user experience and provide technical solutions for streamline production tasks.
- Works closely with other functions within IT (e.g. Helpdesk, software installing, Office 365 Management, Sharepoint support).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree, Associate degree or similar of relevant education.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience building websites and web applications in PHP.
- Working knowledge of WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent in CSS and HTML.
- English and Spanish fluent. Other EU languages will be an added value.
- Enjoy writing code, and then rewriting it to make it clean and efficient.
- Keen attention to detail and problem solving comes naturally to you.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Curiosity for learning with a focus on improving yourself throughout your career.
- Hard worker, committed, proactive, self-motivated, multitasking skills.
- Power BI.
- Office 365 Management.
- Network infrastructure.
- Windows Server network services.
- Windows 10 supporting and troubleshooting.
TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Ability to work autonomously, problem-solving attitude, attention to detail.
- Possess the time-management and organisational skills necessary to meet deadlines in a multi-tasks environment, manage own workflow, work well under pressure and maintain an orderly workspace.
- Contribute to a productive, supportive, positive and dynamic work environment in the department.
- Exercise discretion and prudent judgment in the handling of confidential or sensitive information.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a consultancy firm specialized in the high-quality management of complex research and development projects in the biomedical sector. The company creates value through synergies in collaborative innovative partnerships.
- Full time position in a dynamic environment.
- Potential short term professional development.
- Immediate availability required.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 27.000€ - 27.000 € Bruto/año