Landbot is rebuilding the customer communication. We help companies to create conversational experiences that improve significantly the customer engagement. Our mission is to allow all companies to deliver a frictionless customer experience. Want to become part of this mission? Come and meet us!
-Develop applications of high demand.
-Develop an interface where we value the design and usability.
-Improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
-Coordinate with the team to determine the objectives and work out different approaches to address tasks efficiently and effectively.
- This is an essential role within the company and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our solution.
- We will be impressed if: You are familiar with using react.JS and Agile methodologies.
- Comfort with Test tools (Jasmine, Jest...)
- Minimum studies: Degree in Computing, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (Travis, Jenkins).
- You have experience with version control systems BAAS (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Minimum experience: 2 years in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and work with legacy code.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (its a must).
- Proactive nature and autonomous
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment, ideally in client-facing positions.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes
- Knowledge with Python and Framework Django.
- Experience in other fast-growing B2B SaaS Company.
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- 5 years of experience.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Live and work in the sunny Barcelona.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus Sport or Gym, transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Español (Medio) | Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado