Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements is engineering focused and the team is comprised of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded. The company also has offices in NYC and London.
• Competitive Salary
• Early- Stage Stock Options
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k match
• Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Mobile phone reimbursement
You´re passionate about the latest web-tech trends, as well as eager to write custom CSS animations by hand. You absolutely love delighting our customers with new features that you´ve meticulously written to be bullet-proof. Writing async scalable multi-item list-filters all-day is nbd but fun at the same time.
You want to live and breath the following technologies for the foreseeable future:
• Ruby on Rails
• (Up to you!)
• Work on full software lifecycle encompassing design, build, document, unit/functional/load test, and deployment of backend application programing interfaces and infrastructure required to scale Placements.io’s platform;
• work with entire cloud service stack (from web user interface to backend);
• work with native database engine focusing on external/internal service supportability;
• implement scalable and highly available web APIs for exposing database metrics to end users; adapt database engine diagnostic features (multi-tenant cloud database system);
• analyze company’s current backend architecture;
• make recommendations for enhancements and changes to architecture to ensure system scales as company expands;
• develop back-end systems that interact via application programming interfaces with other third party systems critical to Placements.io’s business (Salesforce.com, Google, NetSuite, etc.) and other web services.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 3 years experience.
• Experience to include working with entire cloud service stack (from web user interface to backend);
• working with native database engine focusing on external/internal service supportability;
• implementing scalable and highly available web APIs for exposing database metrics to end users, and adaptation of database engine diagnostic features (multi-tenant cloud database system)
Spend your time on what matters.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Madrid
- Info Otros Países: Estados Unidos