For the Frontend Developer (React/Redux) (h/m), we are looking a developer with the following skills:
* Experience with the design and development of modern web applications.
* Real-world experience building responsive web applications in HTML, CSS, JS, React and related technologies.
* Familiarity with fundamental Windows and/or Linux server concepts.
* Proficient in English to work and communicate 100% of the time. Spanish and other languages an optional plus.
* Experience abroad or in multicultural environments preferred.
* Enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, with the ability to learn independently.
The company provides language and soft skills training to more than 1000 clients worldwide and is in transition from a traditional multi-page web app to a React single-page web app.
The responsibilities of the Frontend Developer (React/Redux) will be:
* Code, test, document and maintain the new Learnlight Platform, mainly as a front-end developer (HTML, CSS, ES6, React, GraphQL) but occasionally as database developer (PostgreSQL, SQL, plSQL) and a back-end developer (ES6 on Node.js, Express, GraphQL).
* Maintain the current platform until the new one supersedes it. This will include applying small functionality enhancements and bug fixes to the current, traditional HTML5, JS & CSS front-end.
* Support the development team in various disciplines that go beyond programming, as needed, including helping the QA team.
* Participate, as required, in the design and planning of future functionality of the platform.
* Competitive Salary
* International career path
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.