key role in a high growth start-up
- Cares about the user experience, core interaction design skills, and a good understanding of usability.
- Love problem solving, execute solutions and enjoys iterating.
- Good eye for design
- use the right tool for the job.
- You understand how the browser works internally and how that affects how you write features
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- Have experience and enjoy working in an agile development (SCRUM/KANBAN) team.
- You thrive on coding.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient and team oriented.
- English B2 level
- Technical requirements:
- High-proficiency in HTML/CSS and working experience with Sass.
- Working experience in control version systems such as Git.
- Experienced about Typescript or Flow.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- PostCSS experience.
- Knowledge of other programming languages (PHP, Python, Java) and knowledge of OOP best practices
What we offer
Competitive salary range
Free language classes
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 45.000€ - 45.000 € Bruto/año