* Software Engineer or similar experience.
* UI/UX, Git, css frameworks
* Responsive cross-browser sitebuild
* 3 - 5 years experience
* Proven track of implementing websites and web applications
* Understanding of basic security issues
* Capable of mobile-first approach
Are you a Front-end Developer, and you always wanted to jump into leadership?
The company builded a network of hundreds of Smart Lockers that allow any user to complete a diverse range of tasks by interacting with a locker to: wash your clothes, fix your mobile phone, and even order anything you might want online, for free! If you´re interested and you´d like to help us improve our designs, change the world and all that jazz, join the team!
* You´ll be responsible for the improvement of a one-of-a-kind User-centred Smart Locker Software. Designed by you, from the ground up.
* We´d like you to be curious, demanding of a high attention to detail, and keen to embrace the opportunity to stand out in: Design, UI/UX, as well as Front End programming.
* You will be solely responsible for these areas, the head of your own department, and working alongside the CCO CEO and CTO. Our lockers are installed in large offices, including those of Endesa, Bayer, Techdata, and the World Trade Center, as well as many more.
* Great culture. Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
* Flexible working hours.
* 25 days holiday a year.
* Commitments to training and development opportunities.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: no
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.