What you’ll bring
- Well-versed in web-based applications, application servers, HTTP protocol and web services
- Skilled at debugging front-end applications using cross-browsing techniques.
- BDD and/or TDD (Jasmine, Karma)
- Armed with Gulp, Grunt or Webpack background.
- Clued-up about the SDLC and Continuous Integration
- Familiar with the most popular programming patterns used in front-end and web development;
You’ll be part of a super-motivated Software Development team that’s structured around product-centric PODs. Each POD includes technical leadership, development, architecture, QA, and product and project management functions.
What you´ll do
- Develop, test, document and maintain the front end of desktop and mobile web-based applications
- Write front-end code using programming patterns and following industry best practice
- Help design and develop the front-end architecture
- Make sure your GUIs are properly built and designed
- Maintain a personal test environment
- Get together with other creative thinkers to build your understanding of players and explore what they want
- Keep up to speed with industry front-end trends