On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to build a new development team that will have a DevOps approach to work on digital initiatives that will help them move forward to their 2020 vision.
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. They attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
- Participate in creative brainstorming;
- Research user requirements through discussions with key stakeholders;
- Produce prototypes to communicate user interactions and design ideas;
- Validate designs with customers;
- Work with Software Development team to ensure correct implementation of designs;
- Convert designs and workflows into an experience the user adopts;
- Create beautiful user interfaces that are a pleasure to use;
- Perform code reviews and provide mentoring/training to the wider technical teams where appropriate;
- Ensure our platforms adhere to industry standards where appropriate, eg accessibility;
- Experience building large scale, complex applications;
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as RESTful APIs, WebSockets, Web APIs;
- A proven experience with one or more of the following frameworks: React or Vue.
- Experience with one or more state manager as Redux or Vuex;
- Familiarity with Typescript or willingness to learn;
- Experience with Babel, NPM
- Experience with ESlint, Prettier, TSlint
- Demonstrated ability to debug front end applications
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Basic understanding of design principles
- Passion to deliver clean, semantic, maintainable, re-usable Front-End code
- Excellent eye for detail and finesse in UX design
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Organised, deadline focused and analytical
- Confident, effective communicator with business customers at all levels including Senior Management
- Experience with Webpack, Rollup.js etc;
- Experience with asynchronous, event-driven architectures;
- Experience with Node.js, Express;
- Experience with CI like TFS/Jenkins/TeamCity
- Authority on UX theory and best practices and creating simple, intuitive user experiences for customers
- Experience of planning and implementing solutions using Agile development processes such as SCRUM, TDD
- An online portfolio to showcase previous work
- Experience with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Being innovative in his/her work;
- Documenting own code and general functionality.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado