Are you a Front End developer, with experience of working within the IoT and Cloud industry?
We are now looking for a Front End Specialist to join our client´s Barcelona office. Based in San Francisco and Barcelona, they are working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon). They develop and sell their product, a SaaS platform based on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud in order to optimize pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes.
- Good understanding with Redux.
- Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
- Good understanding of Bootstrap, html, css, sass, handlebars
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc...
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. lodash ).
- Familiarity with RESTful API.
- Solid understanding of git.
- Knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture and Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in english.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
- Passion for your work and striving to do things “the right way” ( ESLint, scalability, maintainability ).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Developing high quality, testable and performance software
- Design (architecture ) + implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem.
- Working hand in hand with the product and UX/UI team.
- Working with new technologies and keeping updated in a changing environment with new challenges
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Write clean, performant and well maintained code, paying attention to quality.
- Follow and improve front-end best practices for writing and deploying code.
- Take care about cross-browser, cross-platform and performance issues.
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills
- Full time and permanent contract
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit
- Private medical insurance
- Career plan and scheduled salary review
- Internal trainings
- Team building activities
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Alicante , Madrid , Málaga , Murcia y Valencia
- Info Otros Países: España