Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Working experience of at least 2+ years in programming object oriented.
- Spanish and English are essential, other languages a plus.
- At least the last 6 months working in web develpment ( not matter the language )
- At least 1 year working in web develpment
- Experience in attending petion - request workflow
- Knowledge with construction of responsive web.
- Experience integrating systems.
- Working experience in the complet Life cycle of web projects
- Development experience with arquitecture of MVCs (Angular 1.x ´ Angular 2, CodeIgniter, Laravel).
- Experience consuming WebServices (XML, SOAP, JSON).
- Working experiences with relacional or non-relational Databases ( MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, MariaDb, any of these )
- Development of native mobile applications: (Android / iOs) a plus
Skills / competencies:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, able to multitask, able to function both independently and in a team environment.
- Flexible and innovative with taste for design.
- Interest for the Company´s sector evolution and the emerging technologies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our IT Department for a full Front-end Developer at our headquarters in Palma de Mallorca. We are looking for an individual with a keen interest and enthusiasm for technical challenges related to web and mobile platforms as a daily part of his/her job.
Reporting directly to the IT Director and taking a proactive role, you must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Deveploment of new modules/pages/developments
- Development of improvents over existent projects
- Maintenance of all our existent projects
- Resolution of incidences of any web project
- Creation of interfaces documentation to final user