Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
* University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar
* Frameworks: React/Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap and Node.js
* Used to work with relational and non-relational DDBB
* Knowledge of AWS and Docker
* Integrating with RESTful web services, ideally with Retrofit
* Test Driven Development
* Expertise on management of the memory, Optimisation of the resources and Multi-threading
* Good communication skills and a good team player
* English (Professional level as all the internal communication is in English)
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
* Creative with strong communications skills
* Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
* Excellent analytic skills
* Methodological thinking, able to structure and organise tasks
As Freelance Senior Frontend Developer you will be part of the Development Team reporting to the CTO, this is a key team in the development of the new products of the company. We are looking for freelance profiles or people that can work as freelance the first 6 months!
Velocity harnesses technology and human expertise to empower our customers to live extraordinary lives. Having raised over $30 million since 2015, Velocity is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world and has been featured in New York Times, GQ, LA Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, GQ, Wired and CNBC. We are re-imagining the way we discover and experience our world, from restaurants, to travel, to flights in fighter jets to the edge of space. We save and enrich your time, elevate your experience and put a world of possibilities at your fingertips. Our mobile payments infrastructure empowers our customers to never have to pull out a card, with everything from dining to flights automatically taken care of by 0-click payment.
As Freelance Senior Frontend Developer you will be part of the Development Team reporting to the CTO, this is a key team in the development of the new products of the company. You will work with dislocated teams (part of the team is in London)and ,as a member of Barcelona team, you will help shape and grow our IT office to continue our growth and build scalable software.
* Competitive salary
* Fast growing startup
* International team
* Participation on the decision-making process