For the Freelance Android Developer role based in Barcelona, we are looking for the following skills:
* University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar
* 2+ years of professional software engineering experience in Android
* Experience on JAVA development
* Software development experience and Android/Hybrid (ionic or similar) skills development
* Integrating with RESTful web services, ideally with Retrofit
* XML and Android Animationa Framework
* Test Driven Development
* Expertise on management of the memory, Optimisation of the resources and Multi-threading
* Good communication skills and a good team player
* English (Professional level as all the internal communication is in English)
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
* Creative with strong communications skills
* Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
* Excellent analytic skills
* Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
As Freelance Android Developer you will be part of the Mobile team reporting to the CTO and you will be the responsible to develop mobile applications for Android.
Velocity harnesses technology and human expertise to empower our customers to live extraordinary lives. Having raised over $30 million since 2015, Velocity is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world and has been featured in New York Times, GQ, LA Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, GQ, Wired and CNBC. We are re-imagining the way we discover and experience our world, from restaurants, to travel, to flights in fighter jets to the edge of space. We save and enrich your time, elevate your experience and put a world of possibilities at your fingertips. Our mobile payments infrastructure empowers our customers to never have to pull out a card, with everything from dining to flights automatically taken care of by 0-click payment.
As Freelance Android Developer you will be part of the Mobile team reporting to the CTO and you will be the responsible to develop mobile applications for Android, optimising functions and all internal systems related to our technical essential business, in order to turn requirements into working software delivering high quality solutions.
* Work with product owners / key stakeholders to understand business requirements - then turn these requirements into working software
* Deliver the best solution
* Tackle unfamiliar problems, and take the time to discover "best practice"
* Contribute creative and innovative ideas to the business and your team-mates
* Be able to ensure quality and error checking is a priority
* Competitive salary
* Fast growing startup
* International team
* Participation on the decision-making process
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.