We are seeking an experienced ETL Informatica Developer who will work with business users and members of the technical team on the design and development of highly scalable ETL processes and Data Warehouse (EDW) utilizing tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Informatica for a diverse set of clients. The Senior Consultant must have a strong understanding of the Data Warehouse architecture, design, development and deployment of business intelligence systems.
• Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
• Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities. Develop and ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
• Understand and experience maintaining a multi-terabyte enterprise data warehouse with an accompanying nightly update cycle within a team of like-minded and skilled professionals.
• ETL Repository Management, maintain appropriate backups and Multi-project/Multi-concurrent release ETL environment.
• Maintain “common code” libraries, so objects can be shared and folders for all Environments (Dev, System Test and Production), Code Check-In/Check-Out procedures and assists in managing all environments and what releases of code are in each.
• Document designs and architect data maps, develop data quality components and establish and/or conduct unit tests.
• Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews. Conduct or participate in meetings with owners of key system components to fully understand current data and systems environments. Resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules.
• Analyze source system data to assess data quality. Work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data anomalies that are identified. Design ETL processes and develop source-to-target data mappings, integration workflows, and load processes. Design, develop, and implement enterprise-class data warehousing solutions.
• Use the Informatica platform to extract, transform, and load data. Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages as necessary. Write and maintain unit test cases.
• Provide data analysis and technical documentation for both source and target mappings.
• Help administer and maintain the ETL environment in a support role with Systems Administrators, including performing configuration management activities related to the ETL environment.
• Identify problems, develop ideas and propose solutions within differing situations requiring analytical, evaluative or constructive thinking in daily work
• Prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues and management
• Apply creative thinking to identify possible reporting solution alternatives
• Other duties assigned as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
o Data Integration Tools: PowerCenter, PowerExchange, InformaticaCloud
o Data Quality Tools: Informatica Data Quality, Address Doctor, Identity Resolution
o Data Management Tools: Informatica MDM, Data Masking, Cloud MDM, Changed Data Capture
o Data Replication Tools: Database Archiving, Test Data Management, Fast Clone
o High level of SQL language proficiency with common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems; Teradata experience is a plus
o Knowledge and experience with other Informatica products a plus
o Knowledge and experience with data modeling is a plus
• 5+ years of business/technology work experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience on Informatica
• Working knowledge of BI architecture, data warehousing concepts
• Working knowledge of the following components of the Informatica product:
• Must be able to travel to client locations based on project needs
- Imprescindible Residir: Not Required
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado