Perfil del Candidato:
Our client is an european company, leader in developing solutions for improving internal efficency for their clients. Change Process Management, Poject Management Office PMO and Project Managers PM - especially for IT; Software Engineering Solutions and Process Performance (BSM, ITSM) are some of their fields of expertise.
The ERP Data Manager role will have responsibility of building, managing and maintaining a repeatable data load and migration process for Dynamics AX ERP implementations. Managing a data migration team responsible for identifying, extracting, cleaning, mapping and loading both the master data sets & transactional data sets from multiple sources into the ERP system. In addition, leading and participating in the identification, design and development of Business Intelligence solutions to meet business requirements. Your main duties will be:
• Drive data strategy from design through implementation while acting as a trusted advisor.
• Contribute to overall enterprise data strategies including roadmaps, tool selections, governance and standards.
• Lead the data delivery team in the gathering of data requirements, designing ETL and data processes and process design including data flow mapping and prototyping
• Designing, developing and managing the execution of the data cleanup work plan and the data conversion test plan
• Follow and develop best practice for migration activities
• Assisting the technology, systems and process work streams to define the common data model vision, data sourcing approach, data transformation approach and data reconciliation approach
• Managing data reconciliation efforts with other work stream teams and business units
• Consult with business owners on business intelligence needs and translate those needs into analytics/reporting requirements
• Deliver the analytics/reporting solutions to the business
Datos del Puesto:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• 7+ Years of demonstrated experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX systems including 4+ of them AX2012
• Functional and/or technical Dynamics AX knowledge including SSRS & AX Cubes
• Demonstrated Data Team leadership capabilities including at least 2 full life cycle data migration implementations. Ideally at least one of which was global or multi-country
• Excellent understanding of utilizing the Microsoft Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF, DMF) for AX migrations
• Excellent Excel & SQL capabilities and skills.
• Knowledge and experience of database schemas, queries and reporting/BI tools like Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Atlas is required
• Expert Excel capabilities with strong technical ability to automate Reports (Pivots, Vlookups, Macros) • Manufacturing industry experience a plus
• Demonstrated success in working as part of a global team
Full time, permanent contract
50.000€ gross per year
Responsible of a team of up to ten people
Based on Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany