The Employee Digital Engagement Senior Specialist is part of the team that rolls out globally the Employee Digital Workplace at with my end client.
The successful candidate will be a specialist in the services that Employee Digital Workplace provides in the areas of Training & Education, Change Management, Communication, Community Management and measurement.
• Acts as main contact point with the business functions to define their requirements of the EDWP Engagement line of Services.
• Support the design and implementation of "state of the art" communication and training packs to ensure effective roll out of the Employee Digital Workplace.
• Works closely with the business to ensure that our strategic initiatives leverage the capabilities offered by the EDWP Department.
• Keep close contact with the Technology and Innovation teams to understand the scope, features, and constraints of the existing or future solutions in place.
• Liaise with the internal customers to ensure the quality of the services provided and that they fit the needs
• Work with stakeholders to gather and validate business requirements for the EDWP Engagement Services.
• As contributor within larger projects or driver of own projects, deliver expected results on time, scope and quality.
• Collaboration - Alignment :
• Training and communication:
• Develop training materials on the different solutions under the scope of EDWP.
• Develop engaging communication materials. Delivers presentations to a variety of audiences.
• be a proactive Tech watcher:
- Research the latest industry trends to provide innovative ideas around Digital Workplace.
- Active industry benchmarking
- Support innovation in the Digital Workplace area.
• Build awareness of existing EDWP solutions and strategy
- Support adoption of EDWP solutions in partnership with business functions by:
- Acting as a facilitator around technologies EDWP is promoting
- ensuring some degree of end-user support
• 4+ years in Collaboration, Content Management, Digital and Social media
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Knowledge of change management
• Familiar with Community management
• Demonstrated experience with Office 365 and SharePoint is required
• Familiarity with internal Social & Collaboration solutions
• Experience in an FMCG / international company is an asset
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Project Management skills are required
• Training experience
• Proven analytical skills
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 45.000€ - 72.000 € Bruto/año