Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
Our company works in the embedded electronics development for automotive and industrial multinationals. Our current selection processes are focused on the recruitment of several engineers with experience in the development of analog, digital and power electronics, and/or in requirements management and Functional Safety.
We need to incorporate senior engineers with 4-5 years of experience. But also, junior engineers who have done developments at the University or in small technical companies. For junior profiles, Generation RFID has a training plan for them to become experienced developers within one year.
Currently we are looking for managers and developers to cover following fields:
- Functional Safety
- Software and System Architects
- System Safety
- Software Developers
The job positions are open for the areas of Tarragona and Barcelona.
Following knowledge is required/evaluated:
- Technical University Degree
- Software development for automotive and industrial products in any level (high level or basic software).
- Experience in embedded C / C++ development
- Experience in SW Validation will also be taken into consideration
- Experience in microcontrollers (NXP, Freescale, others) and its specific development tools.
- Experience in Requirements Management and/or System Requirements Development
- Other programming languages will be considered (e.g. Python, Matlab, C#, JAVA).
- English in written and conversation (at least B2 level)
- Experience in OS, FreeRTOS and HW electronic schematics analysis.
- Other skills will also be evaluated, such as German, Autosar, DOORS and Jira.
- For positions related to System Safety ISO 26262 or and IEC61508 is a must.