SW and HW embedded engineers with experience in the development of analog, digital and power electronics. We need to incorporate senior engineers with 4 to 5 years of experience and also juniors that have done developments in the University or in other small companies. For junior profiles, Generation RFID has a training plan for them to become experienced developers in a 1 year period.
The job positions are open for the areas of Tarragona and Barcelona.
The knowledge that will be evaluated for the requested profiles is described below:
- Software development for automotive and industrial products in any level (high level or basic software).
- Experience in embedded C / C++ development or validation.
- Experience in microcontrolers (NXP, Freescale, others) and its specific development tools.
- Other programming languages will be considered (e.g. Python, Matlab, NI).
- English in written and conversation.
- Experience in OS, FreeRTOS and HW electronic schematics analysis.
- Other skills will also be evaluated, such as German and Autosar.