At ELITE Sistemas we design software enabling new products based on embedded Linux systems used in image analytics and IoT environments. Our customers are first-tier manufacturers from various international industries including semiconductor, embedded systems, automotive, infrastructure management, telecoms and IT.
Here you will collaborate with a professional team who are all passionate about IoT, image and multisensory analytics. We enjoy creating new products in a challenging and exciting environment where you will work closely with highly experienced engineers and customers.
The candidate needs to be more than just a senior developer, responsible for leading, mentoring junior colleagues and expanding knowledge across the company on Linux kernel and embedded systems design. Also, will need to enjoy solving complex problems and thinking outside the box.
We offer a competitive salary for your level of experience. Performance will be regularly reviewed and merits will be commensurate with successful results we collectively achieve as a team.
- Architect and design Linux device drivers and board support packages for new processors, memory chips, I/O chipsets, I/O interfaces and boards, e.g. x86, ARM, FLASH, DRAM, Ethernet, WiFi, ZigBee, 2G, 3G, CAN,
SPI, I2C, I2S, GPIO, USB and PCIe
- Key influencer, decision maker and source of innovation within the company, responsible for mentoring and technical leading of junior colleagues on Linux and embedded systems related technologies.
- Ensure software meets functional, performance and any standards-based expectations.
- Develop applications that demonstrate and validate new embedded chipsets and boards.
- Profile and optimize the run-time performance of code, create unit test, integration test and system test scripts.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
At least 5 (five) years experience in:
- Design and development of software through all stages of the software development lifecycle; from concept through delivery to customer.
- Architecture and design of software solutions using formal methodologies.
- Advanced C coding experience for real-time embedded software solutions.
- Multi-thread, multi-process, multi-core processor application development.
- Experience in networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, multimedia protocols: RTP, RTSP, ONVIF, security and crytography protocols: SSL, IPsec, AES, SHA.
- Run-time debugging, performance profiling and performance optimisation of code.
- Strong understanding of electronics and computer architecture fundamentals, e.g. microprocessors (ARM, x86), I/O chipsets, memories, digital buses and I/O interfaces.
- A proactive problem-solver that works well within a team to get complex work done in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent analytical skills
- High spoken and written communication skills (specially English language)
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otras Provincias: Madrid