MobileKnowledge is a team of HW, SW and system engineers, experts in smart, connected and secure technologies for the IoT world. We provide end-to-end engineering support in connection with IoT and NFC developments. We design and develop secure HW systems, embedded FW, mobile phone and secure cloud applications.
We are looking for applicants willing to continuously learn, good communicators, comfortable speaking and writing English and who enjoy occasional international travelling, as the vast majority of our customers are from outside Spain.
Skills and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Electronics engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or similar
• 3-5 years of recent relevant experience in software/firmware development
• Deep understanding of real-time system basics and solid experience with FreeRTOS
• Knowledge of peripheral buses like I2C, and SPI
• Familiarity with debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes
• Experience with software version control systems (git)
• Experience with ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers
• Capability to read hardware specifications and schematics
• Proficiency in C on embedded software platforms
• Excellent level of English language, both written and spoken
• Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment with co-operative attitude, and
handle multiple high priority tasks during peak product cycles
• Clear and confident communicator. Self-motivation and discipline. Result oriented
• Experience with contactless and NFC technology
• Experience with cryptography and security in embedded systems
• Practical experience with NXP microcontrollers
• Practical experience with other wireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth
You will be part of the Technical Team of MobileKnowledge (in Barcelona, Bilbao or Madrid) and be responsible for the design, maintenance and development of a secure backend system for IoT and NFC secure transactions. You will also help to define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organization (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc).
During your integration, you are expected to learn additional specific topics, following a phase-in internal training program.
Working with us you will become one of the reference experts in a cutting-edge technology, you will learn new approaches and you will have a visible impact in the market. MobileKnowledge will boost your personal development both from technical and customer relationship perspectives.
Exciting career development opportunities. Permanent contract. Compensation based upon added-value and experience.