Ecommerce Technical Support Specialist - ASPRO PARKS
We are looking for an ecommerce specialist with a strong technical background. This person will be supporting the Marketing team.
You must be enthusiastic, eager to learn quickly and results oriented.
A successful candidate with a getting things done mindset will be hungry for business and will enjoy working for a fast-paced company.
This position involves both technical and administrative tasks. It is focused on the day-to-day operations of the Marketing team.
· Secutix’ back-office: you will carry out numerous technical tasks on our eCommerce ticketing platform, Secutix. i.e. Setup and upload of the products / offers, commercial animation of the e-commerce platform, on-site promotion of our properties etc.
· Provides technical troubleshooting to the different Aspro Parks across markets.
· Assists the Aspro Parks’ teams within their technical requests or queries. i.e. website: WordPress changes, e-shop Secutix, payment platform Worldline, access control: Secutix, IREC, Six, 4D etc.
· Works with outside consultants, vendors, digital service providers and the internal teams to accomplish the ecommerce mission.
Qualifications / Skills
· Technical studies (ideally in Computer Science) or relevant experience in the field.
· At least 2 years’ experience in developing technical ecommerce tasks or within an applications department.
· Sector preference: Services. Valuable: Tourism, consultancy. Preferably experience in the implementation of Front Office and Back Office applications.
· Valuable Microsoft Certification.
· Project management implementation: To have participated in software implementation projects.
· Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory. French is desirable.
· Highly organised and attention to detail.
· Outstanding analytical skills / data-driven thinking and computer skills.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
· Demonstrated presentation, verbal and written skills.
· Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
· Strong teamwork skills, ability to listen, contribute as a positive and solution-oriented team player.
· Ability to think creatively and problem-solving skills.
· Contract: Full time.
· Location: Based in Madrid.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Otra Formación Tecnológica
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado